We survived the weekend with all of its terrifying weather.
We spent most of late Saturday and early Sunday morning huddled in our
hallway with a mattress over our heads.
Lots of prayers were sent to heaven that my kiddies would be safe.
Lots of gas passed by a little boy with a nervous stomach.
A really touching moment shared when little boy tells me that he
could hear the Spirit tell him in his mind that he would be all right. It gave him
courage to be brave he told me. A peaceful moment shared in a night full of worry.
Have a great Monday!
could hear the Spirit tell him in his mind that he would be all right. It gave him
courage to be brave he told me. A peaceful moment shared in a night full of worry.
Have a great Monday!

2 comments:
Am I the worst sister ever? I didn't even know you were having crazy weather. I am so glad you guys are okay. What a sweet boy Tucker is. I was just telling Kathy how much I miss you guys and hope to see you soon. So so glad you're alright.
'so glad you're okay. i remember those tornado sirens....
(that picture made me laugh)
Post a Comment