Theme for this year's girls camp is Back to the Future.
That has nothing to do with this post, other than my desire to reminiscence on my last couple of weeks.
Lessons learned:
1. When you read your
amazing sister's blog that features an equally amazing cake, tell yourself some things are just to read about and not really acted upon. Alas, the girl was extremely happy about her rainbow cake.

2. I am a capable woman. I drove my chickens all the way to the aforementioned sisters house
without my husband. An eight hour drive.
Woot! Go me! What I was not prepared for was my daughter getting married while there...

3. The most rewarding moments as a mother are so simple.

4. I wished I lived closer to family. Nothing beats late night movies and barbeque's with your sister. And watching my kids have a great time with the their cousins is an added perk.

As for our future, it's nine weeks and counting and we are moving again. Sigh. I think this our eighth move in nine years. On the docket for the next few weeks: Randy's boards, Tuck is in the play
Pinocchio, and Tuck graduates from kindergarten. I can't wait!
2 comments:
The cake is darling Marne! Where are you moving too?
i still can't believe you did that. all of it. (but especially The Cake.)
Post a Comment