Thanks everyone for your positive feedback on my dogs.
(And helping me to feel better that they won't always be puppies! Although, they are doing awesome with training.)
A few pieces of info:
Names: Memphis and Chaos
Breed: Labrador mixed with some kind of small breed white dog, (I saw a photo of their mama) mixed with????
Ashley... why do you think they are bullies?
I don't think they, but according to my brother and friend Becky, bullies are they way to go.
Temperments: Memphis is pretty chill, but Chaos is... you knew it was coming, chaos! He has a stubborn streak, but he's coming along.
Team Sheloton... we have two kongs, but they only play with them for maybe five minutes... will their attention spans with the kongs grow? And we are definitely crate training. They sleep 12-13 hours in there without a peep. Wish I could say the same for my children.
All in all, they've been good pupps. The kids love them and of course I have the dog whisperer (aka my *little* brother) on speed dial. Thanks Tricker for all the tips!
3 comments:
I could come by and take a look. Lots of people wrongly classify many dogs as bullies, though, and there are many bully breeds, and they come in many sizes and colors, so... anything is possible. If you have bullies you are among the wise and the blessed!
You're dogs are lovely, and it sounds like you are training them great already. Our dogs really like, unsalted, unbuttered popcorn in their kongs, topped with peanut butter...but to keep their attention for a long time, they seem to enjoy Nyla bones.
My comment was not to be taken as criticism, but just simply an observation. Marley is part Bullie and your puppies look similar to how she looked... I will remember in the future not to comment.
Post a Comment