Saturday, August 8, 2009

i have a secret

Please don't judge me.






I fell for a sob story and ended up with a dog.
Actually, I ended up with TWO dogs.
I like to tell myself I have rescued these dogs from certain doom.
I'd like to think myself as a humanitarian doing my part to make this world a little bit better.
But, still I have TWO dogs.
Does anyone have real estate on the moon they'd like to sell me?


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

beccabeck said...

Man, Marne'... had I known you wanted a dog... I would have allowed you to have my wonderful, fully house-trained, super dog! (We may have to find Rosco a home... but I am not sure yet...) Puppies are not dogs, though, and, in case you have not figured it out yet (lol) they are a LOT more work than a dog.
Good luck! BTW, what have the kids decided to name those two cuties?

Genean said...

hahaha... Congratulations; they're beautiful.

Now read this and be properly horrified ;)

http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/personal/08/07/smart.dogs/index.html

Team Shelton said...

Congrats! You are finally a dog owner (geez it's been long enough). But two smaller dogs=1 big great dane. But don't worry about the space. We have two dogs, 1 cat, and baby in a two bedroom apartment. And it's funny because most of the time all of the animals are huddled together in one little corner. Are the pups labs? Male/female? Just be prepared for them to want to chew on EVERYTHING (go buy a Kong now...seriously go now.) And don't be afraid to crate train them. It's the best thing you can do. Congrats again!

M-McClellan said...

Wow! I won't tell my girls. They have been begging for a dog. They are so cute!! I can see how it would have been hard to pass them up. I just remind myself that Greg is gone, I have two kids and a full time job. It keeps me pretty much against getting a dog. I hope your family has a great time with them.

llilli said...

TWO DOGS?!! Wow! They are so cute. Your kids must be in heaven! (And mine will soon be jealous).

ps- 'Hope you have Ric on speed-dial.

Life Is Good said...

Do you realize that those dogs are part PitBull?