Thursday, August 13, 2009

school at the Blair Academy


History Lesson:
Egyptians Lived on the Nile River.
Two Kingdoms Become One.
White Crown King defeats Red Crown King.
Fun, fun, fun!
This is what I was hoping for in homeschooling.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ben & Carly said...

Marne I am SOOO sorry about the other day, my phone died and by the time it charged Ben had come home and we decided to get the heck out of Las Vegas and drive to Utah for my cousins wedding. seriously this was decided in 10 min and I just threw everything in the car. we didn't even ask my parents we just showed up on the doorstep....we're pathetic. see you don't have to be jealous, Ben and I are poor vagabonds with no direction in life! I loved talking to you, I miss you.....please come live by me...and when I figure out where that is I'll let you know!