Tucker: "Mom, I was thinking... I know about why people here say Ya'll."
Me: "Oh, ya? Why do you think?"
Tucker: "Because it's their language, you know, like how in China they speak Chinese? Well, here they say ya'll because it's their language."
Very astute my young Tucker.
p.s. Grandma and Grandpa B are coming today! We can't wait!
2 comments:
We got Richard to visit because some rich drunk guy paid him a lot of money to fly him to NY. Unfortunately, not many rich drunk guys want to fly to Memphis. But I bet when one does Richard will visit you guys as well.
Yeah!! Have fun with grandma and grandpa. Family visits are so fun. By the way I completely agree with Tucker. Ya'll is a language. My roommates made fun of me because I spoke "differently." You know I'm cookin dinner. I'm fixin to leave. ya'll was a common word in my mouth.
Post a Comment