Friday, March 13, 2009

on this day...


today and two years ago today.
I think my girls are starting to look different.
What a difference two years can make.

Two years ago we were warm in Las Vegas.
Today I am so COLD!
Two years ago we played outside.
Today we built our own city INSIDE.

Complete with hotels with ponds.
What were you doing today...
and two years ago today?



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

M-McClellan said...

What a cute city! Sounds like you guys are having fun.

Ben & Carly said...

hmm two years ago I was enduring dental school....I hated that first year. I'm really trying to live it up now because this week Ben has the whole week off for spring break and two weeks off next month and a month off in Aug. I heard it isn't like that in the real world! So I talk to Amanda the other day and I got all the dirt on what everyone is up too.....are you interested? I think Randy is a trend setter, every guy at Ben's school is going into Pedio right now...it's all the rage!

Unknown said...

Adorable pictures.