I got dressed every day this week before 10 am.
I blame my in-laws.
What fun we had!
Thanks for playing with my kids.
Thanks for the Memphis Queen.
Thanks for the food storage.
It all came and went so quickly,
And now I am left to pick up the pieces of my kids'
And now I am left to pick up the pieces of my kids'
(sigh... and my own) broken hearts
as we realize again
that we are so far from family.
Good thing we are resilient
We are back to reading, writing, and arthimitic
And our new shrimp and frog
Thank you! We miss you already.
1 comment:
there is nothing like having family come and nothing like the depression that comes the morning after they leave. your kids are lucky they have such a good mom to distract their broken hearts. I sure enjoyed talking to you the other day, we need to talk more often. or better yet you can come visit me...didn't you say you miss vegas?
Post a Comment