this has been a fun weekend.
not that it was action packed
nor did we do anything truly spectacular
but i had what a friend of mine calls
days where your kids do something
great
that makes you feel like
you're a good mom.
like when you hear that
a little girl
in your son's primary class
mentions that she's cold
so your son unzips his jacket
and says,
"here, use this."
(seriously, this melted my heart.)
chivalry lives!
and when your baby
communicates her
first sign to you
(milk)
and her faces beams
because you understood.
and when that same baby
shakes her head
"no" to you for the
first time
when you
offer her more food.
yes.
it has been a good couple of days.
4 comments:
:-D
I love that! "Paydays" is a good word for those moments!
I love that! "Paydays" is a good word for those moments!
Fancy-dancy new blog, I like it! I took those pictures...I'm just kidding, it was one of the Dental student wives. Up close they are not that great...we all look washed out and are having bad hair days. of course that is our fault not hers. still for the price they did the job, I'm glad you like them. you know good pictures after all.
Post a Comment