You take the best photos. You should write a blog about how to take good pictures. They are beautiful!!
You sound happy and at peace. m
love the pictures!! (you look so skinny!)
You look like you have lost a lot of weight. How did you do it? My goal is to lose 15-20 lbs when Greg is gone. I should be looking forward to 2009, but I am not at all. Can we skip it all together?
I can't believe how old Tucker looks in that picture, and I can't believe how adorable those thighs are and after seeing that last picture of you I can't believe she got them from you....seriously you look great. We miss you guys too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You take the best photos. You should write a blog about how to take good pictures. They are beautiful!!
You sound happy and at peace. m
love the pictures!! (you look so skinny!)
You look like you have lost a lot of weight. How did you do it? My goal is to lose 15-20 lbs when Greg is gone.
I should be looking forward to 2009, but I am not at all. Can we skip it all together?
I can't believe how old Tucker looks in that picture, and I can't believe how adorable those thighs are and after seeing that last picture of you I can't believe she got them from you....seriously you look great. We miss you guys too!
Post a Comment