Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Our Christmas in Kansas

we were exhausted from fun...

...watched plenty of Christmas movies...




...had a few Christmas spats..
(sorry C, had to share it.)
...waited anxiously to open gifts...
(topless apparently)


We had some great Christmas morning moments...

Christmas is different now as an adult.

I love seeing my kids' eyes light up at everything.

I love my baby girl's smile.

I love my oldest daughter's lovies, freely given because she is so happy.

I love my boy singing Winter Wonderland because he is so excited.

5 comments:

Maunderer said...

I don't see any images.

Unknown said...

can´t open it. m

beccabeck said...

No images?
Will you be back this weekend?

llilli said...

i love the photos! looks like you girls had fun.

Gina Rochelle said...

I love Christmas as a mom! And yes that baby girl has a contagious and charming smile! Question though- how does your sister possibly manage to keep her couch so perfectly white with kids around?!!