Monday, July 7, 2008

One Month Old...







Piper is one month old! During her first four weeks of life she has visited more states that a lot of other people. Poor girl shouldn't have been dragged across the country, but she did a great job! We have been so happy to have her in our lives. She has been such a calm, peaceful baby. We are grateful she was sent to us!

5 comments:

Team Shelton said...

Oh, she's lovely. She looks a lot like Parley. Congrats on your beautiful family.

Tara L. said...

They get big so fast.

Greg and Carly said...

She is adorable!!! I love the look of the little town you are living in! I am sad though that we did not get to see you all while you were in UT. PLEASE let me know when you come back for a visit, I would love to see you guys.

Janelle said...

Piper is SO cute! I'm so happy for you guys. You have a beautiful family!

Selena said...

Congratulations-on everything, graduation, cute little baby, selling the condo, starting a residency! We have a friend who is an oral surgery resident in TN (I have no idea how many schools there are there, if there are more than one?!) Last name Rehrer if the world really is that small :) Your baby is beautiful...almost makes me want another one!