Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Quaint Life



This town is small, I think I've mentioned that. But it has its own charm. The kids and I ventured out yesterday and found the town library. It looks like a tiny house, it's really quite (can I say it?) cute. There are about 100 books in the entire library, but it is charming and only about a mile and a half away. (Of course, in this town everything is a mile away.) The storytime girl could have been less embarrassed to read a story to a bunch of kids, but overall it was nice to get out of the house.
On Saturday, we went to the Farmer's Market. They had the most gorgeous flowers. Parley loved smelling them. She is too sweet...

4 comments:

Tara L. said...

Cute Library. We went to story time today too. I wish that you were here and we could have gone together. We miss you. Cute Pictues of Parley!

Kelleen said...

I think everything sounds awesome. I can't wait to visit.

llilli said...

what a cute town! great pictures! is the whole town as charming as the library?

celeste said...

awwwwww...i need that second picture of parley poster-size. the small town life becomes her!