Tuesday, April 1, 2008

To Grandma Blair:

I love you and I also want to go to your house and play. And I can't wait to play at your house with my new cars. I have a lot of cars and we can play with them someday or the other. I love you and we can do fun stuff we are at your house. Parley broke a tooth and Daddy fixed it because he is a dentist. And we can do fun stuff with the race cars and I have four race cars, or six. And when we play with cars we can do the fun stuff and I have new car that is Lightning with his tongue sticking out.

Love,
Tucker

P.S. Parley is a silly girl.
P.P.S from Mom- Tucker was saying his prayers last night and prayed that Mommy would not have the dreams where Daddy was mean to her anymore. He has great prayers.

2 comments:

David and Maggi said...

Hi Marne, I miss you babies. They are the cutest ever. Parley is getting so big. I love them.

Anonymous said...

Tucker used to tell us all about his cars when he was in our primary class, he even said that when you guys get your new house that we could come over and play with his cars. We miss Tucker!