Tucker was feeling the baby kick today during conference, and he asked me if the baby was watching conference too. I flippantly said yes to him, and he got a funny look and said, "There's a t.v. in there?"
That is hilarious! I sent a little gift to Parley for her birthday. I sent it to Grandma's because I know you will already be in Utah. I just am not sure if it will get there quite in time, but tell her Happy Birthday for us on Wednesday.
3 comments:
Hahahah!!!!!!
That is hilarious! I sent a little gift to Parley for her birthday. I sent it to Grandma's because I know you will already be in Utah. I just am not sure if it will get there quite in time, but tell her Happy Birthday for us on Wednesday.
For as long as those babies are in there I think they deserve some entertainment no wonder they kick :)
Post a Comment