


Parley had an interesting day on Monday. We hitched a ride with my friend Michelle because her daughter Maddie was getting a cleaning with Randy. Parley and I waited in the hall while Randy worked on Maddie. Parley has had a bit of a cold this week. She started to cough and choked a little. She then proceeded to throw up all over the place. It was awful and completely embarrassing. Our friend Ashton again saw me in a moment of need and called the clean-up crew. I went to the the bathroom to wash my hands because Parley threw up all over them, but of course the bathroom was out of soap. I waited and waited for the clean-up people to come and they never showed. Finally, one of Randy's other classmates named Mike came to my rescue and cleaned the mess. So embarrassing!
It was finally Parley's turn and thank heavens we got a private room! Parley started out okay, but soon got very wiggly and uncooperative. She absolutely loved "Mr. Thirsty," and sucked on him practically the entire time. She wiggled while Randy was setting the composite, and so it wasn't quite perfect, which meant it needed to be buffed down. Parley did not like that at all! We triedto hold her down the best we could, but she bested us. Randy gave it his best shot, and her tooth looks pretty good. I think we are just picky because want it to be perfect, but she's only two and very wiggly. I think Randy did a great job!
Getting a good shot of her new tooth proved a little tricky as well since she likes to just run away, but I think these photos show a good view of it.
4 comments:
The dentist chair pics are so cute!!! She looks tiny ! Thank goodness for a husband who can fix teeth!!!!!
wow! i don't think you can even tell anything happened. randy did a great job!
I cannot wait to see you guys in May. Parley is so cute!
She looks very cool in the glasses and it must of helped put her at ease to have Daddy as the dentist. Well done Randy!
Post a Comment