Monday, April 7, 2008

He Did IT!

Randy had boards this last weekend and he is now finished! Good job, babe! I am so proud of all the hard work you do! Now, if you could just finish your competencies so you can graduate... I love you!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

And - Marne--I am a blog stalker. Honestly, I don't remember exactly where I stumbled upon your blog....

Unknown said...

Hooray! That's fantastic...I can't wait for the day...

Greg and Carly said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats you Randy!

Selena said...

Marne'
thought I'd check in and say hi! Congrats on passing boards...you're almost outta there :) I remember the feeling well. Congrats on baby #3 too. Are you guys headed back to UT? Hope you don't mind, but I added your link to my list so I'll remember to come check more often! Enjoy these last few weeks of student life...as much as your're ready to be done it's kind of an adjustment to the 'big kid' world!

Kelleen said...

Randy,

Congrats. Nobody works harder than you!

Greg

Ben & Carly said...

Greg"cia" is just looking for free dental care in the future (don't fall for it Randy.) I was able to assist Randy for the WREB for one day and I can honestly say that it was the cleanest prep that I have seen anyone do. Nice job. We are going to miss you....and I know that you are going to miss the Las Vegas summers.

David and Maggi said...

Congratulations on graduating and congratulations on getting your pedo residency. You guys have the cutest family...I'm seriously so jealous of you.

Pahnke n' Paws said...

Hey guys congrats and we will miss you! Sorry I was not able to tell you in person on Sunday! Good luck!

Tara L. said...

HI guys,
Congratulations!!! That is great news. I heard you moved to Utah. Did you sell your condo? Good Luck with everything, and keep in touch.

Shanna said...

TAG you are it. How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.