Monday, March 8, 2010

across and back again


I drove 16 hours across the country and back again and all I have to show for it is this one picture. It was a hard trip. Lots of night terrors (sorry all fellow Extended Stay Deluxe residents). Lots of sleepless nights. But we met with great friends who offered to watch my kids while we looked at homes. Good friends change everything. So thank you Elizabeth, my kids had a delightful time. And New Moon was totally amazing. We can't wait to see your family again.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ben & Carly said...

where did you look? I'm dying to know where the next Blair adventure will be taking place....just my luck as soon as I head south you head west!

Tara L. said...

You are brave! Where are you looking to buy?

The Andersons said...

How did you like good ole NM?

The Andersons said...

How did you like good ole NM? I hope you had some luck finding a house.