There's nothing like a vacation filled with family. Here is my vacation...

Miles travled: 3000


New babies held: 2
by the numbers:
Days spent drivng: 6
Miles travled: 3000
Powdered doughnuts consumed: 50
Movies watched: 10
Giant spiders encountered: 1
Days without this sexy beast: 19
New babies held: 2
Grandparents played with: 5
Days spent playing with cousins: Not enough
Tears shed saying good-bye: Too many
We miss you all already!
3 comments:
You did this trip without Randy? Without any help???
And the braveheart award goes to...
YOU.
Boyd is on a 5-day Kentucky trip. And I thought I was all special for holding down the fort. Totally eating humble pie right now ;)
Okay, so really did you drive all the way there and back by yourself?! I'm wanting to do a monthlong trip home but I just cannot do the drive alone. I can handle the kids I can handle the chaos but I CANNOT stay awake that long. I'm an awful nodder and I totally don't trust myself. Any tips or confessions here Marne?
All right ladies, I didn't mean to say that Randy wasn't there at all. He did drive me out west, flew back home, and then flew out west AGAIN to drive us home. Gina I'm with you- there is no way I could keep my eyes open that long!
Post a Comment