We are so excited to announce
We've also visited Ancient Egypt as
we built our replica of the Nile...
a temple.
(and who knew finding sugar cubes would be so difficult? I had to visit
3 different stores. But that's how I roll... selfless, I'm a giver.)

4 comments:
you guys look like you're having fun! your kids are lucky to have you, the fun mom. the selfless giver.
if you have any sugar cubes left over an igloo is also a good project. just had to say that so you'd know that i bought sugar cubes for my kids too. once. and it was not really by choice. it was a school assignment. and i found them pretty easily. (sigh) now i feel like i should go buy more. just for fun... and to be a selfless giver.
I think I need to enroll my kids in the Blair Academy! What cute things you do with your kids... you are so ambitious.
NEW POST NEW POST...that's me chanting can you tell, I miss my does of marne
I need to talk to you but I lost your phone number, call me.
Post a Comment