Friday, August 7, 2009

come for a visit

I want my mom and pop to visit my home, and I don't think I've sold my abode is a very good vacation destination. So in an effort to lure them to my home....
an essay in pictures of how great this place can be:




This bridge is really gorgeous especially at night. Cross the bridge and behold Graceland, and the Civil Rights Museum just to name a couple points of interest.




Peddle around in the "Gulf of Mexico."
Just don't stick your toes in the water because the peddle boat man will yell at you.
(I may or may not have cried.)




My backyard does rock.


Lots of room for camping, examining nature and jumping on the trampoline.








We have a charming library that has interesting programs.


This summer we've had visitors from the zoo, a local art museum, and they have great story times.





If you come visit I guarantee you an air mattress, prime time usage of the bathroom, and a tour of the city.


I've sold you, haven't I?



Posted by Picasa

No comments: