I'm a big believer in giving your kids individualized attention.
Having said that, I don't think I have done anything with just one child by myself.
I always seem to have all three.
Randy has.
He has taken Tucker remote control airplane flying.
They've gone to basketball games.
But Parley hasn't really had time with just one of us.
All that changed on Saturday.
We girls went and had our nails done.
Parley was excited, but once she realized someone other than
MOM
was going to paint her nails,
she got really nervous.
But,
after being bribed with
CANDY
by the Asian manicurist,
MAGIC.
She sat as still as could be and admired her beautiful little fingers.
Bright PINK and SPARKLY.
Beautiful.
What a treat to spend an hour with just you Parley.
Let's do it again soon.

3 comments:
How Fun!!!! I need to do that with Lindsay. I think she would love it! Miss you guys.
I LOVE IT! That sounds like an absolute blast. :-D
Wow, that is so fun. I do get away with a girl about once a month. Payton loves to join me at the stores (especially the mall) and Madi, well, she prefers to be the one to stay behind and play video games with dad. But, she will go to the store with me and then we will add a smoothie to the mix. Payton never wants ice cream or a smoothie, she just wants to go to the store, then home. I guess it will be all three of us going every where together for the next 18 months. Sorry I ramble on. I am glad you got to have a girls day out!
Post a Comment