Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Attire

Sunday morning is often a difficult time for us. We wake up early, but time tends to get away from us. For some reason getting three kids ready by ten on a Sunday is much more difficult than any other day of the week.

Sigh.

Why?
Are Sundays hard for you too? Any tips?
I know, I know.
Saturday is a Special day.
It's the day we get ready for Sunday.
I haven't gotten that one down yet.
But once my kids are ready for Sunday, I see them and I smile....
We have a piper down. I REPEAT. We have a piper down.
(can you name that movie?)

2 comments:

Tara L. said...

SO I married an ax murderer. I love that movie. Sundays are hard for us too and we don't go til 1. Plus I only have 2 kids to get ready. I don't know why it is so hard. Sure wish you still were in our ward. We started a play group and no one goes to it, but me. So sad. Piper is so cute by the way.

Gina Rochelle said...

http://themomclub.blogspot.com/search?q=sunday