Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Aspiring Photographer

Tucker is a kid who walks to to his own beat. He has interesting ideas and it's funny how his logic works. Example:

Tucker: I can't wait to be a dad.
Me: Why is that?
Tucker: So I can eat on the couch.

and what about this one?:
Tucker: Dad, you look like a piece of bacon.
Dad: Why, because I have a lot of fat and very little meat?
Tucker: Yep.

Lately, he's told me he wants to be a photographer when he grows up. I think it's so I'll let him use my camera. But with talent like this, how can I say no? :)


Of course, occassionally he gets a great shot. And he's so proud.



4 comments:

David and Maggi said...

Piper is sooooooo cute! I miss Tucker. He is a crack up! My sister sends out e-mails that she titles quotable quotes of the ... children which have funning sayings of her kids. Its great because we get to enjoy their cuteness even though we can't see them and then she has a record of all these cute things of her kids. You should do this cuz your kids are sooooo cute!

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Not bad, not bad. I loved the picture of the blanket. To me, that says, "Comfort."

celeste said...

those are some mad photography skillz, tucker!

(p.s. if it's any consolation, even dad isn't allowed to eat on the couch in this house.)

Gina Rochelle said...

crap, Tucker's a better photographer than me. Or maybe I just need your camera. Hey Marne, I want to be a photographer when I grow up (aka give me the camera :) )