what the heck you have a REAL house! I love it, the country looks wonderful...remember me, you left me here in purgatory suffering through another summer, in a tiny little condo..it is 112 right now. Your baby is beautiful, you look fantastic and the whole family looks happy. I am glad, we miss you guys, Ben can finally socialize again (ie done with boards) and you guys are gone. keep in touch, love carly
6 comments:
Aahhh....cute picture of the babies.
(yours turned out better than mine. I'll need a copy:) )
What a cutie!
hey! you changed your blog! i love all the pictures. can't wait to see what else comes out of yer way-down-south adventure.
swoon! love the bow!
Her dress is adorable. She is such a beautiful baby!!!
what the heck you have a REAL house! I love it, the country looks wonderful...remember me, you left me here in purgatory suffering through another summer, in a tiny little condo..it is 112 right now. Your baby is beautiful, you look fantastic and the whole family looks happy. I am glad, we miss you guys, Ben can finally socialize again (ie done with boards) and you guys are gone. keep in touch, love carly
Post a Comment