On Thursday, Parley was running into her room and slipped and fell straight on her two front teeth. When I picked her up, I completely panicked because her front tooth seemed to be broken in half. I was horrified! And they were bleeding, which I took to be a very bad sign. I immediately called Randy and my friend Gina drove us up to his school so he could check Parley out. (I don't have a car.) I was scared that the root was hit, and that she would have to have a pulpotomy. But Randy and his friend Ashton checked her and she had a smaller fracture than I thought. They called me back to look at her, and she looked so little sitting in the big dentist chair. She fit almost entirely in the headrest. So cute, but sad. Her right tooth has cracks in it and her left tooth is chipped. She looks a little silly, but hopefully Randy will be able to fix that up next week. Poor girl! Poor me, I probably cried more.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! Nice going Parley! At times like this aren't you so happy your husband is a dentist!
Love your blog Mars. I'm thinking I might join the blogging craze with you and start one up for our family.
Your Sunday pictures are so CUTE!
Oh, that makes me feel so bad. I'm glad it's not as bad as it first appeared though. She is so cute in the pictures though; I love her eyes.
Now she can pose for a dentistry ad for your husband(much cuter thatn the silly ones at the Cheesecake Factory)
Post a Comment