Thursday, November 8, 2007

Tagged by Kelli

I have been tagged by The Rowe Family.

The rules:

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. Most people I knew in high school truly believed my grandfather was a Peruvian drug lord.
2. I purchased my last pair of running shoes on ebay for $10... I think I've run a couple hundred miles on them.
3. My parents just received their mission call to the South America West welfare mission and will be serving primarily in Lima, Peru!
4. I often tell people I don't know my name is Veronica- kind of like Phoebe says she's Regina Flanges.
5. Randy and I purchased three-days-past-it's-date meat for $.69 because it was cheap. Food stamps keep looking better and better.
6. I have unexplained stomach pains that make me vomit and the doctors can't tell me what's wrong. I love health care!

I tag Genean... don't know six more bloggers

1 comment:

Genean said...

I only knew #1. Do you think #5 and #6 could be related?!

My stuff will be posted by this Friday. (I need time to think.)