Tucker chose to be baptized. He was so excited and insisted and wearing a full suit. A suit. That kid is getting too grown up.
And then there is Micah. Oh. Wow. Doesn't she take you breath away? She is gorgeous. And she brings a calmness to our a home. A calmness I need.
I am grateful for families. Especially mine.
6 comments:
Great Pictures! Tucker looks sharp! Wish we could have been there.
everybody looks great! i especially heart tucker's white socks. :) eight seems to be the age when all the boys in our ward get a suit. the back row of primary is the sharpest in the whole church.
congrats to the blairs on an exciting weekend!
Holy moly you have such a beautiful family. Congratulations!
Such a cute family picture. Tucker is looking so grown up these days. I was noticing that Madison is also looking so grown up these days. I was watching her wash her hands in the kitchen sink and she easily reached the faucet and washed them with out the stool. Remember when our kids were toddlers running around together? Does that mean we are getting old? Tell Tucker congrats on the baptism!
Micah is beautiful and I can't believe your little boy is now 8! I'm glad he is there to protect all those beautiful sisters of his :) I hope we end up in your neck of the woods soon!
Congrats Marne! She is beautiful!!! And Tucker looks SO grown up! What a handsome little man. Beautiful family! Miss you!
Post a Comment