Monday, May 16, 2011

the house in which I live


Posted by Picasa


I just returned from a 3 day trip to Utah

to say good-bye to my parents.

You see, they are returning to Peru for an 18-month mission for

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Mission #2.

I am excited and happy for them and a little sad for myself...


...As I wallow just a tad in self-pity, let me introduce you to my new home.

We are liking it very much.

Parts that we are working on...

See that grass?

I think it's suppose to be green.

And I think that tree is too.

But like I said, we're working on it.


As a side note-

That trampoline. (see it in the corner there?)

It took flight a couple of weeks ago.

Straight over our wall into the adjacent lot.

It gets really windy here in the Land of Enchantment.

The trampoline is a complete loss. So sad.


2 comments:

celeste said...

still waiting for your trip report...



finally we see your new house!

Liza said...

Nice house! I'm excited for you.