Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


I had a wonderful day.
Breakfast in bed with my girls,
kids sang in church,
Baby #4 on the way.
I am happy!

On a side note,
Parley was blessed today
5 years ago!
Where does the time go?
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

celeste said...

hey stranger! cute photo. happy mother's day!

Genean said...

Awww, congrats! So happy for you :)

Tara L. said...

Congratulations Marne! That is awesome!

Team Shelton said...

Wow congrats on baby number #4!! So exciting. Happy Mother's Day. Who knows maybe we'll join your side of the wild wild west soon!

p.s. thanks for finally blogging again!

Team Shelton said...

Wow Marne congrats on baby number 4!!! Who knows maybe we'll see you in your side of the wild wild west soon!

p.s thanks for blogging-finally!

M-McClellan said...

Yeah! congrats! when are you due?

The Andersons said...

Concrats on Baby No. 4. That is so exciting!!
I am going to be mad at my mom if Bob and Kathy told her and she didn't spread the news. haha.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on #4! What exciting news.