Doesn't this just say it all?
We are now officially post-post graduates.
9 years, 9 homes, 3 states, 3 children, 100's of cavities filled later, we're done.
We are excited and getting comfortable in our new home. It's completely empty (almost).
Randy and I are sleeping on a blow-up mattress. We are eating on the kitchen floor. But we're happy. Can't wait to get that first check and buy a new bed though. It's the gift we've promised ourselves after the 9 years of schooling. It says "you've arrived. You no longer have to sleep on your brother's hand-me-down bed."
I know... we are living the good life.

8 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! I think you should reward yourselves with a trip to Vegas to visit us.
Congrats! So glad you are getting all settled in New Mexico. I am certain it will be a wonderful place to raise your three beautiful children.
As for a blow up mattress... I just bought a new one since my last one broke after Gabe bounced one too many times on it! I have been teaching for ten years and I am on an air mattress. Gosh... when will I arrive? lol
Congrats! That must feel so great. Where are y'all living now?
I'm so happy for you!! You guys are awesome!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Long road eh?
Congrats to you and Randy, long road indeed...tell me it ends. Have a great time with your new bed, ok that sounded creepy...I will try again with enjoy your home and livin the good life!
Awesome! Love the shirt. Brent got one a year or two ago that says, "Trust me I'm (almost) a Doctor". He's embarassed to wear it
Congratulations! You have had quite a journey. Good luck in New Mexico!
Post a Comment