1. Argentina is the capital of Mexico.
2. New Mexico is south of the USA.
3. In order to visit New Mexico, you must have a passport.
4. Spanish is the official language of New Mexico.
5. New Mexico is a state in the Union.
Well, it's time for the grand reveal. The Blair family is moving to New Mexico, or Nuevo Mexico as I affectionately call it. It's been interesting as I tell people this. For example, I told a friend of mine we are moving to NM and she asked if we all spoke the language. EH? And one of Randy's assistants asked him when we were moving to Argentina. What? You know, Argentina, Mexico? Geography check- Argentina is a country in South America, Mexico isn't part of the USA, and New Mexico is a state in our country.
Nuevo Mexico, here we come!
6 comments:
I think this is a clear problem with people in the South, they have no knowledge of Latin culture and everything south of Mexico is considered Mexico. Strange. Though I've never heard of this problem relating to New Mexico. Good luck with the move. I hope it all goes smoothly.
Haha how funny that you have gotten those questions. I used to get those same questions all the time.
Can't wait to come visit!
A few words of advice...
Stay away from Central.
Go visit Santa Fe, especially the plaza.
I prefer Green Chile to Red.
And you must eat at Gabrielle's resturant which is north of Santa Fe. It has really good food. ;)
New Mexcio huh....Dr Allman will be thrilled! I'm excited for you, I hear it is beautiful in that country, don't worry you will learn the language soon enough!
Congratulations! When do you move? You will be so much closer to Nevada! Will there be a visit? :)
Hey! Were seriously thinking of moving to NM. In fact, we spent a day in ABQ recently checking out the area. It wouldn't be for another 18-24 months. what city are you moving to?
I'm from the West, I know what you're talking about. Silly southerners. ABQ was our hotel stop when we would do our cross country trek from Atlanta to LV. Best of luck to ya'll. If you do come to Vegas again let us know and we can hook you up with a good rate with Jamie's employee discount.
Post a Comment