Monday, July 13, 2009

a few new friends

The atmosphere was just right for making friends.
Zoo not too busy.
Sun hidden behind a cloud.
Perfect.
A few of our favorites:

I think I did well with our new friends, especially since I am terrified of all things flying. And yet I showed bravery that made my husband extremely proud . I sat in an enclosed area with dozens of birds I knew were making plans to peck out my eyes.

Yes, even as a *grown* woman I grow by leaps and bounds. Excuse me while I go pat my own back.

1 comment:

Ben & Carly said...

It was so good to talk to you today, it always makes me miss you to hear your voice...I think your funny, people who don't confuse me. so to answer your question a mission trip is quite simple if you get sponsored and pay your tuition with delta sky miles.....all those payments add up!