I'm not sure why this birthday hit me with sentimentality more than any other. 


But it has.
Maybe because I have been more relaxed with this baby than any other.
And that has allowed me to just enjoy.
I'm just not sure.
But enjoy this child is what I have been.
I love her fat, little thighs that make everyone want to squeeze.
I love her chubby cheeks that make her smile even sweeter.
I love her big, round belly that pours over her diaper.
I love her humming when she concentrates on something she's playing with.
I love her open-mouthed kisses and her pats on the back when she gives me luvvies.
I love her dimple and her blue-eyes that show me she's her daddy's girl.
I love her padded little feet that I can't get any shoes on.
I love her big teeth that have come in such a strange pattern.
I love that she's mine.
2 comments:
And you thought you were done at 2 kids :o)
Happy Birthday Piper!
Post a Comment