Monday, May 11, 2009

monday memories

Dear Randy,
Today is our anniversary.
As I look back on the last eight years,
I can see that we have aged considerably.
(Didn't we look sixteen?!)

Thank you for having
enough courage
to marry me when and
where we did.
We were young, naive,
happy.


We have accomplished much together.


And have celebrated much together.


We've suffered losses.
But that's the key.
We've done it together.
Thanks for helping
me discover who I am.
Thanks for letting me do what
I want to do.
Whether it be
natural birthing, cloth diapering,
home schooling, you have been supportive.
Thank you.
I can't wait to see what the next
eight years has in store.

With love,
Marne'
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

llilli said...

wow! has it really been eight years? i loved seeing those pictures... we've all aged (sigh). happy anniversary!!

Janette said...

Eight Years! Holy Cow! That makes me feel old! You guys are so cute... I wasn't in the country when you got married, so I it was nice to see some pictures!