Thursday, April 23, 2009

Road Tripping

I am sure my loyal followers are wondering where I am.
Actually, my most loyal followers (hi mom!) know exactly where I am,
but I thought I'd inform the rest of you.
Sadly, Randy's grandfather passed away a few weeks ago.
Although we were much grieved by the loss, it also gave us a chance
to reunite with family that we haven't seen in almost a year as well as celebrate the life of a wonderful human being. Grandpa Blair loved my husband and my children and they loved him in return. Harold William Blair will be missed dearly.




After dear Husband had to go home, he left us here to fend for ourselves. We have visited family everywhere it seems, and I'm starting to feel like a transient. But it has been delightful. Some of the highlights...

Celebrating the birth of my first-born daughter-

isn't it strange how we often celebrate life and death in the same week? I think it's a tender mercy of our Lord.


Spring Egg Hunt... what says love better than eggs filled with money?

Family


And amazing snake-taming.
stay tuned...

3 comments:

M-McClellan said...

I'm sorry for your loss. I am glad that you were able to visit family, though! I wish you could visit Vegas. Don't you miss it! :) I would love for you guys to come and stay for a while. Man, Parley is looking SO grown up these days!

Ben & Carly said...

is that snake real? are you kidding me Parley, I'm impressed! I personally am a loyal follower and have been wondering where you were. I'm so glad you got to spend some time with your family, I wish you would have stayed a little longer we are heading up there next week. it's getting hot down here, the time of year Vegas loses it's charm!

Unknown said...

Carly-
Yes it is REAL! And belongs to a Kate you know.