What's in my medicine cabinet?
I think this question is meant to reveal my inner-most secrets.
But (sigh) I think it might only prove my boring life.
Of course, I could have a more "exciting" life
and have a cabinet full of drugs like my sister.
Instead, I will count my blessings that all is well and my cabinet looks
like this:
That's right.
My bathroom drawer is a complete mess.
But that's how I roll.
And my organization-obsessed husband gets to just
close the drawer.
And pretend it's not there.
It's a win-win situation.
So... what's in your closet?

2 comments:
Yeah! I'm glad you complied! And you're brave to show your drawer.
glad to see your medicine cabinet is not too full. that's a blessing.
seriously gutsy to show your drawer -- it's actually not that bad. at least it's just a drawer. there's someone around here that is trying to convince me to "just close the door" on a whole ROOM! grrrr.
Post a Comment