We've been having some great "water" parties
(because, hello, LDS families don't drink tea. )
Don't you think my felt foods turned out so fun?
(because, hello, LDS families don't drink tea. )
Don't you think my felt foods turned out so fun?
We had raisin bran snacks on the kitchen floor.
Much more exciting than eating at the table.
Much more exciting than eating at the table.
We have been counting our blessings that all we got was
SNOW.
And not the ice
that has hit other parts of the state
and knocked out power for days.
Brrrrr.
We have taken thirty minutes finding
boots, hats, mittens.
And spent five minutes in the snow
before the kids began to cry that it was too
COLD.
And I spent time fantasizing about
some place WARM.

4 comments:
With weather like that, I bet you are missing Vegas. Don't you want to come visit us. I love the water parties, and the felt food is darling. Lindsay would get a kick out of that. Do you have a pattern you could email/mail me? Miss you guys!
remember when you couldn't wait to get out of here? bet you miss us now huh! jk honestly though when I see your huge kitchen floor I would be willing to endure the snow, I'm sure you remember small condo life and I bet you don't miss that! speaking of missing, we miss you guys...the other day Ben and I were talking about having someone over for dinner and he said "man don't you wish the Blairs could come over" I do.
I love your felt foods! Nice creative work!
ask and you shall recieve.......I put the recipe for my smoothies on my blog!
Post a Comment