Yeah. He will be gone for 18 months. I will get to see him for about 5-6 weeks total. The weeks are scattered here and there. He left yesterday and I woke up today at four with a pit in my stomach. I am just going to have to get use to it.
I love it when babies learn to do new things. It is so fun. I can't believe she is old enough to stand up. It seems like she was just born.
I am so glad you found my blog. I was hoping i would be able to track you down somehow. Your family is so adorable I cant believe how big they all are and I didnt even know you had a third. She is beautiful. I hope all is well for you guys. Where exactly are you living, It totally looks like an adventure. Keep in touch!
2 comments:
Yeah. He will be gone for 18 months. I will get to see him for about 5-6 weeks total. The weeks are scattered here and there. He left yesterday and I woke up today at four with a pit in my stomach. I am just going to have to get use to it.
I love it when babies learn to do new things. It is so fun. I can't believe she is old enough to stand up. It seems like she was just born.
I am so glad you found my blog. I was hoping i would be able to track you down somehow. Your family is so adorable I cant believe how big they all are and I didnt even know you had a third. She is beautiful. I hope all is well for you guys. Where exactly are you living, It totally looks like an adventure. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment