Oh, Piper is so cute. First off, your family picture on the top is so nice...Marne you look so pretty. Secondly I LOVE LOVE "White Christmas." It always gets me in the holiday spirit. I hope your Christmas is great!-Heidi Shelton
I second that. I love your new family picture. Piper is so cute. She is growing up so fast. I can't believe she is starting to move already. Have fun!
I am so glad that you guys are living here.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, Piper is so cute. First off, your family picture on the top is so nice...Marne you look so pretty. Secondly I LOVE LOVE "White Christmas." It always gets me in the holiday spirit. I hope your Christmas is great!
-Heidi Shelton
I second that. I love your new family picture. Piper is so cute. She is growing up so fast. I can't believe she is starting to move already. Have fun!
I am so glad that you guys are living here.
Post a Comment