Sunday, December 7, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes

After Tucker asked his Heavenly Father to bless everyone with the power of Jesus, all the guys he says this conversatin ensued:

Dad: Tucker you will make a great missionary one day.

Tucker: Dad, there are things I know that you and Mom haven't even taught me.

****

Another prayer:

Tucker: Please bless all those who don't believe in Jesus will know that he is real. And please bless us to share the gospel with everyone.

What a hard act to follow...

*****

Tucker: When we do school can we do argicraps like Olivia?

Mom: Argicraps? What are argicraps?

Tucker: You know when you get paper and stuff and make something.

Mom: You mean arts and crafts?

Tucker: Ya!

****
After I made Tucker angry over one thing or another:

Tucker: I am never going to talk to you again! I'm only going to talk to Grandma Blair.

Sigh. I'll never measure up...

2 comments:

beccabeck said...

I am going to call me class "Agricraps" I think... yeah... Tell Tucker he can take agricraps with Sis. Hopkins.
That, Marne', is priceless.

beccabeck said...

Ooops! MY class, not ME class. Geez... I gotta get outta this place. If it's the last thing I ever do... (I should be a songwriter as well as an agricrapper)