....and patiently waiting for my sister to arrive here!!!
*adventure not pictured: Twilight. Anyone else as disappointed as I was?
Anyone else have to drive 70 miles round trip to see it?
Ah, but it was worth it because I was kid free for 5 hours!
Nothing like a little girl time to revive the perfect mother in me.

3 comments:
I liked it. Not as good as the book, but I still liked it. And you are right, can't beat a little no kid time. Wish you were here to go with us.
twilight? enlighten me
love the pics. Piper tryin to pull herself?
I have to say that I liked it. I went in with low (VERY low) expectations though. I thouhgt it was low budget and very cheesy (but really who are we kidding, the books are VERY cheesy). I thought that if you've read the books it was good, if you're an outsider, I'm sure it was HORRIBLE! That being said, I think I'll go see it again :)
Post a Comment