Friday, November 14, 2008

Check it Out!


My first hat!
I crocheted this beauty with help of my friend Sarah.
That's right. I have many hidden talents.
And give my big Tuck props for the centered picture!
Wahoo!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

celeste said...

i want it!

Unknown said...

What color?

Megan Dougherty said...

Way cute!! How long did it take you to make it? If I ever move anywhere that actually gets cold enough to wear one I will have to have you make one for me or send me directions.

Kelleen said...

So cute! Good job, that is a hidden talent. I can't believe how big Piper is now.

Ben & Carly said...

I love the hat, you look really cute in that picture AND you live in a REAL neighborhood. student life looks better in the south!

M-McClellan said...

That is adorable! I have wanted to learn how to crochet. But, it is one of those things I don't just sit down and learn. I wish you were still here to teach me.

Unknown said...

I love it! wonderful on you m

llilli said...

so... you crochet?? i'm impressed! you look, as always, fab.

Unknown said...

Tucker took the pic? amazing!

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Apparently, brilliance abounds down there!