It rained today... purifying.
The kids love to play in the rain.
It makes me giggle.
Because as you can see, Parley doesn't own a jacket in her size.
This one is size nine months.

That's what happens when you are in your eighth post graduate year,
The kids love to play in the rain.
It makes me giggle.
Because as you can see, Parley doesn't own a jacket in her size.
This one is size nine months.
That's what happens when you are in your eighth post graduate year,
and you move from a place that gets rain twice a year.
But she doesn't mind and I'm sure one day we will get her a jacket that fits.
With boots.
But until then,
I can wait
because we are happy.
But she doesn't mind and I'm sure one day we will get her a jacket that fits.
With boots.
But until then,
I can wait
because we are happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment