Today, Tucker and I went to play outside while the girls napped. After a few minutes of looking around he turned to me and said, "Well, I guess it's time for me to sit around and wish for a bike." A hint I guess?
How funny. That picture of him is so cute. He has gotten so big too. I miss you guys. Can you please move back? The ward is not the same without you. Our stake is being reorganized sunday. Crazy!
So there have been some problems with theft at the school and Ben got his laptop stolen.....now we have to pay for a whole new one .....don't you miss vegas?
Hi Marne!! First of all I LOVE this little story about Tucker! I even showed Greg :)
ALSO, We (Alex, Heidi, and Silkman) are going to try to get together sometime during the Holidays. We are wondering if you guys are going to be around at all during the next couple of months. We would LOVE to plan it around when you would be here. We want to see you guys and your cute Fam. I have never even seen Piper!! Anyway, I hope you guys are going to be here, and would like to have a little get together. Alex offered to have it at her house, so now we are just trying to plan when it would be. You can leave me a comment on my blog, of if you would rather share any potential travel plans without telling the world :) you can just email me at carlymoffitt@msn.com. HOPEFULLY we will see you during the holidays, if you are going to be here. Greg and I are spending Thanksgiving in Nauvoo with his family, so hopefully you might be here not when we are gone (if you are planning to come out here at all :) Talk to you soon! Carly
8 comments:
How funny. That picture of him is so cute. He has gotten so big too. I miss you guys. Can you please move back? The ward is not the same without you. Our stake is being reorganized sunday. Crazy!
Classic Tucker. That picture made me laugh.
Yep.....such a typical Tucker line. I love it!
That is a great picture. Madi ran over and said "Tucker!" Maybe Santa can get him a nice bike:) Christmas is just 9 weeks away! Eek!
haha! classic!
So there have been some problems with theft at the school and Ben got his laptop stolen.....now we have to pay for a whole new one .....don't you miss vegas?
Hi Marne!! First of all I LOVE this little story about Tucker! I even showed Greg :)
ALSO, We (Alex, Heidi, and Silkman) are going to try to get together sometime during the Holidays. We are wondering if you guys are going to be around at all during the next couple of months. We would LOVE to plan it around when you would be here. We want to see you guys and your cute Fam. I have never even seen Piper!! Anyway, I hope you guys are going to be here, and would like to have a little get together. Alex offered to have it at her house, so now we are just trying to plan when it would be. You can leave me a comment on my blog, of if you would rather share any potential travel plans without telling the world :) you can just email me at carlymoffitt@msn.com. HOPEFULLY we will see you during the holidays, if you are going to be here.
Greg and I are spending Thanksgiving in Nauvoo with his family, so hopefully you might be here not when we are gone (if you are planning to come out here at all :) Talk to you soon! Carly
nice one Tucker
Post a Comment