Monday, October 6, 2008

Behind the Scenes: Dental Edition

Randy comes home from a hard day of work each day really tired. He's been working hard, ya know? Bringing home the bacon, saving innocent victims from Mr. Tooth-DK. After I give him a half hour back massage (in his dreams) he unloads his day's worries on me. Poor guy. He has it rough. I mean, most superheroes do. The kids needed a cleaning from the aforementioned superhero, so off to the clinic we went. This is what really happens at Dad's office:


His name is Blair, Tucker Blair.


Even with all the crime fighting (like father, like son) there was time for a little plaque scraping.

We decided that Parley would cooperate better with someone other than Dad, so Dr. Thai stepped up. (Thanks Thai!) Both kids did great, and what's the best part of going to the dentist?


The prizes!
Disclaimer: I'm experimenting with manual focus. Please excuse any blurriness. It's just your eyes.

No comments: