Randy with my kids. He is a wonderful Dad.
My kids dressed up like Gpa Blair. We love your style Bob!
4 generations of Blair men.
Before we left, we blessed Piper and celebrated Father's Day. It was a great day. Randy gave Piper a beautiful blessing, and we filled up the Blair's house with Davies. Tucker and Parley had a great time playing with their cousins one last time before the big move to the South. Things I am grateful for this past Father's Day:
1. My Dad. I miss him a lot now that he and my mom are serving a mission in Peru. I realize now as an adult what an amazing father and man he is. There was never a question how my dad would treat my mom, or what choice he would make in a given situation. He just does what's right (or at least what he thinks is right. :) )
2. My Dad-in-Law. I've always found it strange how little the man speaks, but I realize more each day that he leads by example and not by the spoken word. And he was willing to drive my tiny Corolla across the country. Enough said.
3. My Gpa-in-Law. Gpa Blair is a great man. He is the oldest person I know and has the wisdom to go with the years.
4. My Husband. He is a great man. Enough said.
5. My Son. Tucker is the most persistent and fiery person I know, and overall I love him for it. (although, he could do what he's told a little more often...) He is a good big brother to his two little sisters, and they love him so much for it.
I'm so grateful for the men in my life. They make me happy.



1 comment:
Love that first picture! Three little people can be overwhelming but at least they have the sense to be cute to save their lives :)
Post a Comment