EXPOSURE FEARED: 40,000 LV clinic patients urged to be tested for viruses
Syringe reuse at Endoscopy Center of Southern Nevada 'common practice'
-ReviewJournal.com
It has recently been exposed that a local endoscopy center was reusing syringes. And why? To save money. Isn't that Med 101? Could this be possible in the year 2008 in the United States of America? Why would anyone have such a blatant disregard for others? This seems so unreal.
2 comments:
That is absurd! And yet...only with LV doctors could it be possible...
YIKES!!! That is crazy. I cannot believe people somtimes! ALSO, don't temp me with warm LV, we might just show up on your doorstep :) I really need to get out of the cold. Alex and I have been chatting about maybe going to Mesquite for a day or two. If we do, we should meet up. We are not sure how soon we are planning, but BEFORE it warms up.
Post a Comment