Thursday, November 8, 2007

October Pictures





Pictures of our crazy October days. One of the funniest moments was taking Parley to the dentist. She hates when we brush her teeth. She absolutely screams. But when I took her to the dentist, she opened her mouth and let the doc look around all he wanted. She was amazing! I was so surprised. Ever since she has let us brush her teeth without problems.

1 comment:

Greg and Carly said...

Marne and Randy,
I am actually going to get something planned for everyone to get together for Christmas. I am wondering when you guys will be up here next, and we will plan it around that time. :)
Let me know when you will be here and we can get something planned ahead of time, sound good?
Feel free to call or email me 8012300181, or carlymoffitt@msn.com

Talk to you soon! Carly