I've never done this before... here it goes...
Nena tagged me. Koosa got her.
Three things I am afraid of:
1. Talking on the phone
2. My husband's dental school debt
3. cancer
Three people who make me laugh:
1. My Husband Randy
2. My sister Celeste
3. My BIL Richard
Three things I love:
1. Bathing
2. Watching Husband Randy at work in the dental clinic
3. Visiting Home
Three things I hate:
1. Bugs
2. Las Vegas
3. My baby waking me up 5 times a night
Three things I don't understand:
1. Who cancer chooses as its victim
2. Losing weight
3. When my Husband Randy talks "shop"
Three things on my desk:
1. A desk? I have a two bedroom condo with 4 people living in it...
2. What I wish I had: an apple computer
3. photo printer
Three things I'm doing right now:
1. Listening to Husband Randy have an Elder's quorum meeting
2. Laying on the floor typing because I don't have a desk
3. Not wanting to go to the bathroom, but I need to
Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Graduate from dental school
2. Go on a trip with just Husband Randy and me
3. Get a full nights rest
Three things I can do:
1. Teach children
2. Whistle through my teeth
3. Pretend I know what Husband Randy is talking about when he talks about teeth
Three things I can't do:
1. Scrapbook
2. Be a pleasant person when its 117 degrees
3. Not see my family for long periods of time
Three things I think you should listen to:
1. Your mother when she tells you to wear sunscreen
2. Doctor- do your self-examinations
3. Kids- they say hilarious things
Three things you should never listen to:
1. Harry Reid
2. Rocky Anderson
3. People who tell you how to raise your kids
Three things I'd like to learn:
1. How to be orgainized
2. How to better manage my money
3. How to invest my money- if my Husband Randy ever gets a job
Three favorite foods:
1. Licorice
2. curry
3. gummy bears
Three shows I watched as a kid:
1. Jem
2. Smurfs
3. Tail Spin
Three things I regret:
1. Moving to Las Vegas- even though I think Husband Randy is getting a good education
2. Not really having a back-up career to take care of my kids in case my Husband Randy can't work
3. Not buying a house before the market exploded
1 comment:
Yea! It's always good to hear about what you're up to :)
Post a Comment